Charity Book Giveaway!
I have 100 copies of Live, Love, Work, Prosper, my latest book, to GIVE AWAY to sponsors.
With the CEO Sleepout approaching on the 22nd March, I’m ramping up my sponsorship activity to bring in the £££s for Action for Children. This is an event I support every year, but for 2018 I’ve got something up my sleeve to help me smash last year’s fundraising target and help even more children. But I need YOUR help.
I have 100 copies of Live, Love, Work, Prosper, my latest book, to GIVE AWAY to sponsors – and I will sign and personalise each copy for you, a loved one, friend or colleague in return for your sponsorship.
Read on to get your book requests and donations in to help me reach – and smash – my target.
This is how far your money will go:
- £20 pays for food parcels to help parents feed their children nutritious meals.
- £25 pays for emergency overnight support for five young people on the verge of homelessness.
- £50 pays for a one-to-one counselling session for a child who has been abused, or keeps a project open for an hour for children in urgent need.
- £100 gives 60 children a hot, nutritious meal.
Please give generously for this important and worthwhile charity. As you can see, the more you sponsor, the more children will be saved from sleeping out on the streets. And for every individual donation you make (min £10) you can request a personalised book.
Please dig deep – share this on your social media channels and spread the word to friends and colleagues too. Here’s a fantastic opportunity to support Action for Children while picking up some great tips on work/life integration from my newest book on the way.
I put my heart and soul into everything I do in business and I apply that dedication to fundraising too. Sponsorship requests are plentiful – I realise that – but then so is good fortune. We must think about how incredibly fortunate and privileged we are and take every opportunity to give back. So just think….who would you like your book signed for?
Thank you all for your support. I appreciate it, Action For Children appreciates it and – most importantly of all, the children in receipt of help thanks to your generosity will appreciate it.
To donate and receive your copy of Live, Love, Work, Prosper, please follow the steps below:
- Visit my Just Giving page now and make your donation.
- Leave me a message with what you would like me to write in your book
- Email your postage details (and personalisation request if you prefer to keep it private) to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have donated.
ps – here’s a glimpse inside Live, Love, Work, Prosper – where technology and literature combine with QR codes featuring further insights on the themes within the book. Enjoy!